Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome

Welcome,

well where to start. Firstly I think I needed to say a special hello to a good friend who started me on this journey two years ago- hi
Sam. I know Sam is watching - in fact she's the only one who knows about this blog so far. Well after two years of reading other people's blogs I have decided to be more participative and join the blogging crafting community. I won't be able to post everyday but I have an archive of old images so I should be able to pop things up regularly and I am trying to post for some sketch and colour challenges - so stay "posted" and I will be back soon with an actually card for a colour challenge.

Kim

2 comments:

  1. HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Welcome to Blog-o-land :-). Hope you have fun Kim...I am looking forward to seeing your creations on here.

    Best wishes,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new too - it's so addictive & you'll have so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!