Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Exciting news number 1

Hi there everyone,

well I was super excited to finally make the decision to join Stampin Up as a demonstrator. I have enjoyed blogging so much and corresponding with all the creative and talented people out here that I couldn't resist anymore. I hope to meet many of you at Convention next year - hey a girl has to plan ahead!

There are a couple of other things I wanted to mention too - firstly that the lovely and very talented Kate Lewis, has given me an award which I hope to post real soon. Thanks Kate.

Lastly one more thing, stay tuned in, because I will be posting some super exciting news, yes there is more, at around dinner time AEST on Friday. So drop by around then or on the weekend and come check it out.

I have dug a card out of my archives, pre blogging to show you to finish off this post, I don't have time to write up the recipe now. But basically it was Soft Sky, Not Quite Navy and Old Olive. Enjoy...


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    I will be looking out tomorrow night for your next exciting news.....
    Also just to let you know the names under your "Great Stamping Blogs" have an extra http// in the addresses and so don't link anywhere. Thought you might like to know.
    Your cards are great - you've inspired me I am off to have a play :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Cathy,

    thanks for letting me know I will try and fix that on the weekend.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you have finally taken the plunge Kim! I am sure you won't regret it. Your talent and passion for SU was evident to me. I wish you all the very best in your SU journey and hope to meet you at Convention next year in Sydney.

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kim on your decision to join! I have to say I am not surprised! You are seriously talented and I am sure you will do wonderfully with SU!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!