Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year



Good morning everyone,


I hope you all had a nice New Years Eve, we had friends over for a BBQ which was really nice.


I thought I would start the year with a quick post with some of my development Christmas cards, the ones I made before I came up with my final design.

This first one isn't my favourite - I think it would have looked better with a larger sentiment.



I really liked the effect of the All About Christmas wheel (R) on this one, something I will keep in mind for next year.


This last one is my favourite but just wasn't so practical for mass producing - so lost out on those grounds.

I won't go into construction details, it should be fairly easy to see how they came together. All details are in the recipes below.

Thanks for visiting....and looking forward to hearing from you in 2010:)

Kim


Recipe Card One: All SU unless otherwise noted

Stamps:Tree Trimmings, Best Yet

Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White

Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Ski Slope DSP, Silver brad, Eyelet border punch, 1 1/4" Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Mat pack and piercing tool, Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive


Recipe Card Two: All SU unless noted otherwise

Stamps:Tree Trimmings, All About Christmas (R)

Cardstock: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Whisper White

Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Holiday Thyme DSP (R), Silver brad, 1" double stitched Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon, Eyelet border punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive


Recipe Card Three: All SU unless noted otherwise

Stamps: Tree Trimmings, Short and Sweet

Cardstock: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White

Ink: Real Red, Bashful Blue

Accessories: Spellbinder Oval Classic and Scalloped Nestabilities, Ski Slope DSP, Kaiser Rhinestones, Scallope edge punch, Word Window punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!