Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 unblogged wedding cards Day 1

Hello there,
well Christmas kind of hit me at light speed and I never made it back here (I did make it to the beach however :). So rather than wishing you all a Merry Christmas I'd like to send you my best wishes for 2013.

I decided the way I wanted to end 2012 and begin 2013 was to try and get some of my unblogged work blogged ;). To start off with I have three wedding cards - all commissions. My first commissions in fact - which was wonderful and a bit scary too. If all goes to plan I will add some sympathy cards, a stack of masculine cards and a few other special cards in the weeks to come. So please drop in to have a look. I'll keep the chatter to a minimum, and my recipes will be a bit of guesswork but I hope you enjoy my peek back to 2012.

Here we go - wedding card 1 made for a beach wedding in Fiji I think it was.




Recipe: My best guess
Stamps: Stampin Up! (Loving thoughts) Papertrey Ink(On the farm, Beautiful Butterflies, Background basics Text Style)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: Pool Party, Not Quite Navy, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Real Red 1 1/4 " striped grosgrain,  Linen and Canvas Impression plate (PTI), Double ended banner die (PTI), mini sliver brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!