Saturday, February 14, 2015

PTI anniversary challenge


Hello there,
in the midst of my crazy week I seized the chance for some craft therapy. I wanted to package up a little something for a special friend to go with the card I posted on Friday for the Just Add Ink's latest challenge. I was inspired to make a flower tag to match the card by Papertrey Ink's Day 3 release challenge (see Nichole Heady's blog here).



The tag is almost bigger than the little treat bag but I wanted it to be matchy matchy with the card and well I'm pretty sure the recipient won't mind at all :)

I'm entering the tag and treat bag into the Papertrey Ink's Day 3 Release challenge to a create a handmade tag to along with a matching gift bag.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Recipe: All SU! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2, Fillable Frames #4 and #9 (PaperTrey Ink)
Cardstock: Naturals White, Strawberry Slush, Blushing Bride
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Rose Red, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Typeset DSP, Mini Treat Bag thinlet die, Dots and Stripes decorative mask (SU!), Rosie Posie die collection, Fillable Frames #4 die (PTI), 2013-15 In Color sequin assortment, Aquapainter, Tombow multi, Double sided tape (X Press)

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Kim!
    MAtchy, matchy is the bestie best!! I love that tag and the little treat bag (do you think that's a die worth getting???) Sooo lovely in every way!!!
    Sooo love all you do clever lady, amazing you are!!
    Smiles and Happy Valentine's Day,
    Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is just too adorable - so glad you've had a little crafting time during your crazy week! I love the colours you've used and I have no doubt the recipient of your special gift won't mind that the tag is almost as big as the treat bag - I think they look terrific! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love this too!...Such a beautiful little gift bag Kim. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!