Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Inkspirations 60 - Flower fairy fun


Hi there,

well finding time to do any stamping recently is well challenging, and when I turned my hand to this weeks Inkspiration challenge - a colour challenge - well I found it surprisingly challenging ;). Now I'm not going to babble on to much tonight as its getting late. So first up here is Keesh's colour pick.



This weekend is shaping up to be busy again as we already have a another birthday party for Miss 6 to attend - just as well I made a girls birthday card then!



I used an old Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge sketch (99) as the layout as for the rest well a mix of DSP and some colouring in (SU! markers for this one)- and of course some bling. Any questions just leave me a comment (told you I was going to be brief tonight!). I feel just a little unsure about this one - I'm still eyeing it off trying to figure out if I should add anything else, or not - lol!

Have a good night and rest of the week folks :)

Thanks for visiting,

Kim

Recipe: All SU! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Party This Way, Maisy Ketto (Stampingbella)
Cardstock: Rose Red, Wild wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: So Saffron, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Going Gray, Blush Blossom, Basic Black
Accessories: Rose Red DSP (R), Washington Apple DSP (R), Subtles Pattern stack, EK Success border punch, So Saffron grosgrain (R), Rhinestones (Kaiser), Two way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Word Window punch, Blossom and classic Circle nestabilities (Spellbinder), Dimensionals, Double sided tape (X Press)


6 comments:

  1. So pretty Kim! Love the glittery wings!
    RobbynW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo sweet, love how you have blinged up your image she's really cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Ketto and card. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love how you colored the little fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Kim. Great mix of DSP & the Ketto image is adorable. Sweet little girl's card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card Kim. The little fairy is so cute & coloured beautifully. Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!