Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2012 unblogged: Masculine cards Day 2

Hey there,
well I managed to find the time to add in another unblogged post. Enjoy :)

This card comes courtesy of a special friend of mine, Christine Blain, who stamped the Tool Shed background for me - thanks lovely!! I'm so glad I asked her too as my Dad was absolutely delighted by it. He's been a home handyman/builder all his life so the images were perfectly suited to him.

Please drop past on Friday for the first Just Add Ink post of the year we are starting it off big with a Big Shot blog hop!!

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Recipe: my best guess
Stamps: Tool Shed, Afterthoughts (R)
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Natural Designer Button, Early Expresso twine, pinking shears, sponge, Double sided tape (X Press), Dimensionals, Tombow multi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!