Friday, November 1, 2013

JAI 189 Just add a colour combo


Hello there,
going back a bit I took a colour combo for a test drive - today's card was the result  - and I liked it very much - so much so I recommended we use the colours for a Just Add Ink challenge. So here we are today with Just Add a Colour combo. 

I discovered retrospectively that the colour combo is drawn from the SU! Color Coach - a super tool, one which I must admit I use a lot!

Did you spy how I used washi tape here? I created my own DSP and also made washi covered leaves. Note to self -  must remember to play with my washi tapes more! I also watercoloured over my dahlias, embossing them first to prevent colour bleed an effect I really like - and its fun to do :)

For lots of gorgeous inspiration with this colour combo do check out the rest of the DT. Hope you can join us this week!

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Recipe: All SU! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Chalk Talk, Regarding Dahlias
Cardstock: Naturals White, Perfect Plum, Raspberry Ripple
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Perfect Plum, Versamark
Accessories: Chalk Talk Framelits, Autumn Accents BigZ die, Large Scallop Edgelit, Linen/ Canvas Impression Plate (Papertrey Ink), Epic Day This and That designer washi tape, White and Clear embossing powder, Stitched Raspberry Ripple ribbon, Linen thread, Jewels - rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card Kim - I'm a huge lover of flowers so this card is one of my favourites this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!