Friday, December 19, 2014

JAI 245 Just add inspiration


Hello there,
I'm wrapping up work this week which is really important because I am still utterly completely disorganised for Christmas, on the crafting make stuff side (like Christmas cards - eek!). However, I am a super organised Mum on the got the kids sorted side so at least that's something!

Every year I pull out my favourite angel stamp and make a special Christmas card, this year this weeks Just Add Ink challenge was just the perfect inspiration for her. This week we want you to Just Add Inspiration. Here's the lovely picture Nikki put together for us.


And here is my angel



The main inspiration I pulled from the photo was the neutral palette. I was going to use snowflakes but decided to go stars instead as I liked the thought of using the stencil to create a backdrop of gold embossed ones.

What inspiration will you find? Hope you can join us.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Recipe: All SU! unless noted
Stamps: Love Lives Here: Holiday (PaperTrey Ink), Bells and Boughs (PTI)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Expresso, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Expresso, Versamark
Accessories: Mega Mat stack 3 (PTI), Love Lives Here: Holiday dies (PTI), Bells and Boughs dies (PTI), Owl builder punch, Hearts and Stars stencil, Gold, Early Espresso and White embossing powder, Gold glimmer paper, Linen thread, Dimensionals, Double sided tape (X Press)

1 comment:

  1. Kim thank you so very much for stopping by my little blog and taking time to leave me such a heartwarming comment! Your card is absolutely stunning! Love that rustic feel and gorgeous design! I am your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!